(Candidate to be based in the Northampton, East Anglia, Essex, Milton Keynes or Luton areas)
Omega PLC is one of Britain’s fastest growing suppliers of premium quality kitchens to the house building market. Our Very British Collection includes Mackintosh and Sheraton brands to give developers all the inspiration and flexibility they need.
We require a Contract Manager to join our Contracts Operations team. You will be field based and will be ideally located to cover the above geographical locations. Only applicants with demonstrable Contract Management experience in the kitchen, bedroom, or bathroom industry within the contracts sector will be considered.
THE ROLE is responsible for controlling all aspects of kitchen installations on our developer’s live sites and includes:
- Undertaking pre-start meetings with customer site management teams.
- Working with our H&S team to produce site specific Health and Safety, COSHH and Risk Assessment documentation and ensuring they are kept up to date.
- Carrying out check measures on all plots including checking service positions, photos, delivery access and confirming plot(s) are ready for installation.
- Assisting the design team with any site issues that may arise and liaising on design changes.
- Managing site plot call-off, delivery and installation activity.
- On-site installation inspections including quality/remedial reporting and control.
- Ensuring that the fitters have support on site from Omega, including delivering/installing minor remedial items to help reduce the remedial fit costs.
- Regular site visits with the site management to provide our customers with a high level of support.
- Produce and distribute site related update reports to ensure our customers are fully briefed on all site based activity for the week ahead.
APPLICANTS for the role must have a proven track record of achievement in managing and/or the coordination of contract kitchen installations or a similar technical contracts construction vocation. You will have a sound knowledge and practical appreciation of the design and fitting of kitchens including understanding CAD plans, measuring, installation, site procedures and requirements. You must be confident, assertive and possess the ability to assess a situation and react swiftly to resolve issues efficiently and in the most cost effective manner to the business. In addition you must have a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook and be able to use mobile platforms to access our customer relationship management system. Candidates must have working knowledge of current HSE regulations and have previous experience of Site Management within the contracts sector.
A full driving licence is required as the role requires extensive travelling within your own area and will also require national travel and overnight stays on occasions.
ON OFFER is an attractive basic salary plus an excellent benefits package, including a fully expensed company car or car allowance, bonus scheme, pension scheme, life assurance, PHI cover and staff discounts.
TO APPLY please email your CV and letter of application to email@example.com as soon as possible.